Fire Safety Package (EC113669)
This Fire Safety package will give you all the necessary skills you will need to become a Fire Safety Officer within your company, either as part of your existing role, or it could be the start of a career change!
Here you will learn the basics, through a blend of 4 courses, all related to Fire Safety in one way or another.
This package contains 4 courses, blended together to give you a well-balanced knowledge of Fire Safety.
How to Carry Out a Fire Risk Assessment
- Employees who have previously completed the module, 'How to Carry Out a Risk Assessment'.
- Employees who are required to provide input into the risk assessment process with specific regard to fire risk assessments in their place of work.
- Anyone looking to acquire new skills and expand their knowledge base.
- Those looking to embark on a new career path, boost their employment prospects and/or maximise their earning potential.
- The factors that need to be in place to prevent a fire from starting and those in the event of an actual fire - sources of ignition, fuel and oxygen.
- Common Sources of ignition found in a workplace environment including lighting, naked flames, electrical equipment etc.
Fire Marshall Awareness
By the end of this entry-level Fire Marshall Awareness course students will:
- Recognise the importance of fire safety in the workplace.
- Have increased awareness of the fundamentals of fire safety legislation.
- Understand the nature of fire including the combustion process and how this can cause fire to spread.
- Be able to identify suitable fire prevention and protection measures.
- Know how to effect a safe evacuation in the event of a fire taking place.
- Appreciate why it is so essential that every company/business/organisation has appropriate fire safety procedures in place.
- Recognise the importance of ensuring that all staff members understand their individual responsibilities in the event of a fire being discovered.
- Teaches students the importance of understanding, as well as adhering to, fire safety regulations.
- How a practical approach to fire safety in the workplace can help to protect all those working within any given company/business/organisation and across a broad range of industries and sectors.
- The vital role that fire marshals and/or wardens play in protecting staff members from the risks associated with fire in the workplace.
- Allows students to identify and reduce risks and help to promote a safer working environment for all members of staff within an organisation.
- Learn about the importance of fire safety awareness and how this awareness can be practically applied in a workplace context.
- Teaches students the importance of adhering to fire safety regulations, and how a pragmatic approach to fire safety can benefit all those in any given company/business/organisation, and across a broad range of industries and sectors.
- Equips students with invaluable knowledge and awareness of fire safety regulation and best practices that is useful in both a work-based and domestic context.
- Provides students with an awareness of health and safety best practices in the event of a fire breaking out in the workplace (or at home).
- Allows students to reduce risks and help to protect themselves and others, from the devastating physical, emotional and financial consequences of a fire.
Electrical Safety - Awareness in the Workplace
We have added this into the Fire Safety Package, largely because these days a lot of fires are caused by electrical faults. Learning how to manage and maintain electrical systems can result in a lower risk of these fires.
- This entry-level awareness course provides students with a general, but nonetheless essential, understanding of how to use electricity in the workplace in a safe and effective way.
- It equips delegates with the ability to identify potential safety hazards, and the skills to able to implement preventative and precautionary measures.
- The practical knowledge gained can be applied in both a workplace and domestic environment.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- An interesting and comprehensive introduction to the fundamental rules and regulations regarding performing and/or assisting in the duty of fire marshalling in a workplace environment.
- Designed to increase awareness of fire safety best practices, and give delegates the confidence of knowing that they fully understand their role and responsibilities, and can perform their job to the very best of their ability.
- Ideal for those looking to expand their employment opportunities, increase their knowledge-base and maximise their earning potential.
- Choose from a diverse range of interesting multimedia content and tailor the course to suit your own individual learning style.