Parapsychology is the study of supernatural mental abilities, such as telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, near-death experiences, reincarnation and other paranormal claims, that seem to go against or be outside the known laws of nature and science.
There are many forms of paranormal phenomena including, ghosts, haunting, poltergeists, UFOs, and witches, etc. The list is virtually endless.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This thought-provoking course will introduce you to the study of Parapsychology in easy-to-understand terms and uses examples of case histories to examine the phenomena of Parapsychology.
- Understand the meaning of "Parapsychology" and the definition of "Paranormal"
- Identify the different types of Ghosts
- Identify the equipment you need for a successful ghost hunt
- Discover the main types of "Clairvoyants" and the role of a "Channeler"
- Recognise the purpose of a "Séance"
- Explore the use of "Spirit Photography"
- Define the translation of the word "Regression"
- Understand the concept of a near-Death Experiences (NDE) and Out of Body Experiences (OOBE)
- Recognise the symptoms of sleep paralysis
- Understand the practice of "Remote Viewing"
- Understand the Psychic Healing theory of Reiki, Qigong and Pranic
- Learn the extra sensory perception technique of "The Sixth Sense", Telepathy and Clairvoyance
- Investigate evidence of Alien Abduction of history of Alien Implants
- Discover the different types of Aliens
- Identify examples of UFOs and Aliens reported and recorded throughout history
- Review the legend of the "Thirteen Crystal Skulls"
- Evaluate the lost civilisation theories and evidence
- Study the known "Natural Disasters of the Ancient World"
- Understand the meaning of the word "Lycanthropy"
- Identify the characteristic's of a vampire and a Zombie
- Categorise the variety of Fairies and the Hierarchy of Angels
- Gain an understanding of the study of "Cryptozoology"
- Explore the theory of The Loch Ness Monster,
- Discover stories of the Unicorn and its description of magical abilities
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- The knowledge you gain from this course will open your mind to the paranormal and you can observe events that cannot be explained by science.
- This course will be a great supplement to an education or career in Psychology. Since educational opportunities in parapsychology are limited at colleges and universities. This course would be a great taster before you consider further or higher education in this field .
- What’s more, Online learning means you can really enjoy the benefit of learning from anywhere, at anytime that suits you.
- You will gain a endorsed certificate for your portfolio.
- Ghosts and Haunting
- Ghost Hunting Equipment
- What are Orbs?
- Mediums, Clairvoyants and Psychics
- Spirit Photography
- EVP.Electronic Voice Phenomena
- Lucid dreaming
- Dissociative identity disorder
- Genetic Cellular Link
- Interpreting how our feet speak their own language
- Ankle locks, figure four crosses and scissor stance
- Everyday gestures and their significance
- Common hand, foot and finger gestures
- The Moon Landings (NASA)
- Rendlesham Forest
- Gulf Breeze and Mexico UFO Waves
- Alien Abduction
- Alien Implants
- Hollow Earth Theory
- Different Types of Aliens
- UFOs and Aliens Reported and Recorded Throughout History
- The Nasca Lines
- Crystal Skulls
- Edward Cayce
- The Flem-Ath`s
- Paul Schliemann
- The Mayans
- The Mayan Calendar
- Ancient Technology
- MOD documents
- The Riddle of the Sphinx
- Mystries from Around the World
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above