MS Excel 2013 with Live Chat Tutor Support
Become competent at using Excel 2013’s many powerful features and get the most out of this popular spreadsheet application. Excel is used across a wide range of businesses for extracting meaning from data, making calculations and tracking information, such as finances. A thorough understanding of this software can be a valuable addition to your CV.
This online course is made up of 3 modules that cover basic, intermediate and advanced uses of Excel 2013. You can spend as much or little time on these as you feel you need and the nature of online learning means you can study around your day-to-day life.
This MS Excel course can bring you up to advanced level. It also includes live chat tutor support, which is available 24/7 to help you through your training. This is aided by complementary email support which allows our experts to provide in-depth answers to more complex questions.
The human element that LiveTutor provides is key to a true blended learning solution. It takes the inhuman and impersonal elements of online learning and brings them to life!
The mentoring option allows you to have a more structured and guided experience while you study. If the prospect of undertaking a self-taught online course is daunting for you, but you wish to retain the flexibility that can’t be offered by a classroom taught course, then the best option is the mentor programme.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The course covers the skill sets required by business analysis professionals based on the industry recognised standards set by the IIBA. Focus areas include:
- Excel 2013 Basic: Explore the basic concepts of Excel 2013 in this module. Learn how to create, open and save workbooks; how to enter and edit data; the use of formatting, headers and footers; working with columns and rows; using autofill and sorting and filtering data.
- Excel 2013 Intermediate: Discover how Excel can transform raw data into reports using charts and graphs, formulas and functions and named ranges. Learn about data validation, sparklines, conditional formatting, comments, protecting a workbook and more.
- Excel 2013 Advanced: Learn advanced Excel techniques and push your skill set to the next level. Create custom lists, use advanced forms and formulas, learn how to use the Watch Window, pivot tables and macros, and how to work with external data sources.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Comprehensive high quality e-learning content delivered in 3 manageable modules
- Boost your education and job prospects. Develop skills and qualifications to take you to the next step in your career
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Our technical support team will be on hand to offer you advice and guidance via telephone email
- Test yourself and receive a certificate online. Multiple choice style questioning will help you learn and remember
- Invest in this course now and boost your job prospects with skills vital for the modern workplace.
- Create Workbook
- Opening an Existing Workbook
- Saving a workbook
- Entering and editing data
- Headers & Footers
- Copy, pasting and moving data
- Working with columns and rows
- Using Autofill
- Preview and Printing
- Formula and Functions
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Charts and Graphs
- Named Ranges
- Intermediate Formula and Functions
- Formula Auditing
- Outline Groups
- Data Validation
- Conditional Formatting
- Protecting a workbook
- Create Custom Lists
- Advanced Formula and Functions
- Using the Watch Window
- Goal Seek
- Pivot Tables
- Working with External Data sources
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above