Introduction to PRINCE2® 2017 Project Management
This great-value online course has been designed to provide a clear and comprehensive introduction to PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2®), the world-renowned project management method which has been successfully used by a huge variety of organisations and businesses since it was first launched back in 1996.
What’s Involved with PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® has been developed through drawing experience from thousands of projects. Project sponsors, Project Managers, project teams, academics and Consultants have all contributed their expertise to PRINCE2®. This means that more and more orgnaisations trust its proven principles to substantially improve their organisational capability across a range of areas including business change, construction, I.T., mergers and acquisitions.
Is the Course Right For Me?
This course is perfect for anyone at the beginning of their PRINCE2® journey. It provides the perfect introduction to this project management methodology and there is also the options of progression to the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner qualification. All learning takes place online on any internet-enabled device, making the training both a time efficient and cost effective solution for individuals looking to start a career in the project management industry and businesses who wish to introduce the key concepts of PRINCE2® to their staff.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the easy-to-access modules to get the best possible start with PRINCE2®.
- Begin with a comprehensive introduction to all things PRINCE2®.
- Take a close look at the reasons why projects sometimes go wrong.
- Familiarise yourself with all aspects of what PRINCE2® actually is.
- Learn to accurately define what a project is.
- Discover more about the structure of PRINCE2®.
- Explore the many benefits of using PRINCE2® when managing projects.
- Find out more about PRINCE2® training and qualifications.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you encounter difficulties.
- Modules are designed to be engaging and easy-to-navigate, making learning fun and accessible.
- Completing the PRINCE2® Introduction course is the perfect platform for moving on to the more in-depth PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management and the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certificate in Project Management.
- This course represents a confident first step towards your career in the versatile and rewarding world of project management.
Get on the road to PRINCE2® know-how today by signing up to the PRINCE2® Introduction.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Our PRINCE2® courses are offered in association with SPOCE Project Management Ltd.
- Learning Objectives
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Why PRINCE2®?
- Reasons Why Projects Fail?
- Addressing Project Failure
- What is a Programme
- Projects in Context - Portfolio
- Module Summary
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2 Background
- PRINCE2 Structure
- The Seven Principles
- The Seven Themes
- The Seven Processes
- Process and Themes Integration
- Process Model
- Tailoring and Embedding
- Module Summary
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above