Mastering Adobe Bridge CC
Starting with the basics of interface navigating, we will guide you through filtering, making collections and using keywords. Next, you’ll get confident creating a seamless workflow with Photoshop, InDesign, Camera Raw and more. The ultimate aim is to achieve a great working knowledge of Adobe Bridge CC, the gold-standard organisational tool for Adobe Creative Cloud that gives you a central point for managing your media.
What Else is Covered in the Training?
You’ll concentrate on the very basics like finding files and filtering and previewing images. From there, you’ll progress to more complex techniques such as batch renaming, batch processing and much more as you work towards getting familiar with all the features that integrate Bridge with Photoshop and a wealth of other Adobe applications. This means by the end of the training you will be a confident user of this fantastic file application service that serves as an easy-to-access hub for all your creative projects.
How Does the Course Work?
All learning takes place online, meaning you are free to get up and running with Adobe Bridge Creative Cloud at a time and in a place that suits you best. This flexibility makes e-learning an attractive option for busy people who need to find a cost-effective way to develop their skills around their existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the hour of high-quality training to quickly get confident with Adobe Bridge CC.
- Begin with a comprehensive introduction to mastering Adobe Bridge CC.
- Next, move on to getting started with Bridge.
- Learn what you need to know about navigating Bridge.
- Explore the crucial area of previewing in Bridge.
- Progress to tackling the subject of filtering in Bridge.
- Find out what you need to know about making collections.
- Learn about using keywords and batch renaming.
- Get to grips with integration with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Camera Raw.
- Consolidate your new skillset with the useful conclusion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn on all your internet-enabled devices whenever and wherever you choose to.
- Technical support is on hand, should you encounter problems.
- Fit in this short course easily for a quick skills boost.
- Online learning offers a flexible and cost effective way to get confident with Adobe Bridge CC.
- Getting confident with Adobe Bridge can lead to exciting new career opportunities as well as empowering you with a fantastic time-saving tool to use in your personal projects.
- Introduction to Mastering Adobe Bridge CC
- Getting Started in Bridge
- Navigating Bridge
- Previewing in Bridge
- Filtering in Bridge
- Making Collections
- Using Keywords
- Batch Renaming
- Adobe Photoshop® Integration
- Adobe InDesign® Integration
- Adobe Illustrator® Integration
- Adobe Camera Raw Integration
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above